“Southern Summertime Peach Bake”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This week the Laundry Moms feature a favorite southern dish with a Trim Healthy Mama ‘E’ twist! This simple dessert will have you stopping on the side of the road for those local home grown peaches or at least running back to the store for a bushel of those mouth watering delights! Plus the smell of peaches baking in the oven with cinnamon have a way of saying Mama’s in the kitchen and it smells like home!
Check out this family favorite below!
- 6 ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- Donk of Trim Healthy Mama Sweetener to taste
- ¼ Teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional Topping (which will make this dessert a crossover)
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup almond flour
- Donk of Gluccie
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup Syrup: Check Out These 2 Options from Gwen’s Nest: Orange Peach Sugar Free Syrup or Stevia Sweetened Syrup! or you can go with Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the peaches into a deep dish pie pan or glass baking dish. Sprinkle vanilla and cinnamon over the top of halved peaches.
- Optional: Mix together all the topping ingredients & Drizzle spoonfuls of the topping over the peaches.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the topping is golden and the peach juices are bubbling.
- Serve warm with Fat Free Whipped Topping, or Whipped Heavy Cream or our favorite…
Tummy Tucking Ice Cream if your going major crossover! (pg.368 Trim Healthy Mama Book)
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.