South of the Border Taco Dip
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Turn up the heat with this sizzling taco dip that is one of those go to snacks anytime! Such a great dip to take to a pool party, or festive summer get together! Sssshh…you can even have it for breakfast if there is any leftover!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 bricks low fat cream cheese
- 3/4 container of sour cream (500g)
- Taco seasoning (sugar free or make your own)
- Sugar free salsa
- Monterrey jack cheese
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Add 1/2TB taco seasoning and mix together (taste and adjust as needed).
- Spoon into serving dish + optional: top with a thin layer of salsa and grated cheese.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or Joseph’s lavash bread baked into chips. (1/2 flat bread is a serving.)
*Created and used with permission by Meggan Larson!
Note: This is an ‘S’ recipe on the Trim Healthy Mama Plan.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.
*photo credit: kraft