South of the Border Omelet
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This new twist on an old favorite will be a scrumptious reminder of just how good those flavors from the south can be when added to any meal! You probably already have the ingredients tucked away in your fridge just waiting to be whipped into this easy any time dish.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- South of the Border Omelet
- 2-3 eggs
- Very light sprinkle of grated cheese (or use parmesan)
- Shredded deli ham (no sugar, fat free)
- THM mineral salt (Canadians get it here)
- Any Veggies you desire. (tomatoes, cilantro, onions, mushrooms, etc.)
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil
- Sugar Free Salsa
- Beat eggs, add black pepper oil, and pour into greased pan.
- Spread a layer of ham on half of the omelet.
- Grate the cheese over the ham.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cook until almost ready to flip and then add a thin layer of salsa over the ham and cheese (spread it out with a spoon).
- Fold the omelet together and cook for another 1-2 minutes then flip and cook the other side.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Shared with permission from Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.