~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Enjoy this delicious meal which is so easy to put together and absolutely delicious – not to mention slimming. Plus, the health benefits of salmon are amazing!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1TB Gwen’s Brown Sugar
- 1TB Butter
- 2 tsp. cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger Powder
- Place salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush each piece with dijon mustard, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and ginger powder.
- Drizzle on Bragg liquid aminos onto each piece. Crumble the brown sugar onto each piece to coat.
- Break apart 1/2TB of butter onto each piece of salmon.
- Bake at 400 for 20-23 minutes.
- Serve with salad or your favorite veggie.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.