Slimming Gingerbread Protein Shake
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave to Me… A Protein Shake That Tasted Just Like a Gingerbread Cookie!!! This yummy protein shake is just too yummy to miss out on this holiday season! No need to forgo the holiday’s flavors that make you feel warm and cozy, plus keep those pounds away!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup low fat Cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 tsp. THM Glucomannan powder (Canadians get it here)
- 1 Drop of Young Living Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Butter or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup-1 cup Water according to desired consistency
- 5-10 ice cubes
- 1TB THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here) – adjust to taste
- Add all of the ingredients except for the gluccomannan to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in 1/4 tsp. of THM Gluccie while the blender is still running.
- Taste and add more sweetener if necessary.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Dashing Dish.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.