Slap Yo Momma Good Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Okay please don’t slap your momma BUT this chicken really is so succulent and delicious it might be an involuntary reaction. Easy to prepare, simple to pair a side with, this meal has it all! Throw some spices together and voila! Dinner is served.
Check out the recipe below…
- 2 – 6 Chicken Thighs (bone in/skin on)
- Several good squirts of Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1TB Liquid Smoke
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Dried Oregano
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 drop of Young Living Thyme Vitality Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Spread the chicken pieces out among the dish.
- Mix together all of the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Give several good quirts of Bragg liquid aminos over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the dry mixture over the pieces of chicken and then cover with tin foil.
- Bake until the juices are clear (about an hour to an hour and a half).
- Serve with a salad, roasted veggies, or both!
Serves 2 – 6
Adapted from AllRecipes.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.