Skinny Peppermint Mocha
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Everyone needs a nice hot cuppa to warm up by the fire with during the holiday season ~ here’s yours! This delicious peppermint mocha has all the flavor and none of the sugar of a traditional coffee shop mocha. You can enjoy this with peace of mind knowing that it’s not going straight to your, ahem, rear section. Whip this up and ring in the new year with style!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2/3 cup brewed coffee
- 2TB of Cacao Powder (can also use regular cocoa powder)
- 1/3 cup of cream
- 1-2tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 1-2 Drops of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- Heavy Whipping Cream (for garnish)
- Sugar free candy cane or peppermints (crushed)
- Brew your favourite kind of coffee, steam or froth the cream, stir in gentle sweet, cacao powder, and peppermint oil.
- Top with whipping cream and crushed sugar free peppermints.
*Note: This recipe is a heavy S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from EverydayHealth.com.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.