~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
You had us at breakfast sausages! This recipe is an awesome change up to your regular breakfast. Pair it with some fried eggs or some eggs and on plan toast for a yummy change from the ordinary. This is a recipe you’ll want to keep handy for those special weekends when bacon and eggs just isn’t enough.
Check out the recipe below…
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tsp Gwen’s brown sugar
- 1 tsp. of Sage
- 1 good pinch of Marjoram
- 1 good pinch of crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 good pinch of Clove
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Butter
- Heat a pan to medium heat and melt the butter.
- Place ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Using a large spoon, scoop out some mixture and place it directly onto the pan. Flatten it with the spatula.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on one side, flip and cook the other side for an additional 4 minutes.
- Repeat until all the mixture is cooked.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Basil & Bubbly
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.