~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This incredibly tasty pasta is quick and easy to make and super slimming too! Enjoy this rare fuel pull lunch or dinner and try not to lick your plate clean.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 tsp. Refined Coconut Oil
- 1TB Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 & 1/2 lbs large Shrimp Shelled & de-veined
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 tsp. THM Gluccie (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp.THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1TB Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2TB chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Once heated throw in the garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Pour in the wine, salt, and toss in the shrimp to cook stirring often. The shrimp will turn pink and opaque once cooked. Push shrimp to once side and sprinkle gluccie over the liquid on the other side while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add parsley, black pepper, and lemon juice. Stir together to coat.
- Serve over THM Not Naughty Noodles or Miracle Noodles.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from Healthy Recipe Blogs.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.