Shrimp Sesame Noodles
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Say hello to a delicious and satisfying FP dinner! This meal is very filling and yet has very few calories. It’s the perfect combination of flavors to delight the senses and satisfy those tastebuds. Whip this up in under half an hour and enjoy a fabulously tasty dinner.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Family Pack of THM Not Naughty Noodles (Canadians get it here)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- 6 Green Onions
- 1/4 cup of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 2TB water
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves (thinly chopped)
- 2TB Rice Vinegar
- 1 drop of Young Living Ginger Essential Oil
- 1/2 tsp. of Hot Chili Oil
- Heavy Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Heavy Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1lb of Raw Shrimp
- 2-3 tsp. of sesame seeds
- Rinse the not naughty noodles well to remove any smell and heat up in a large skillet. Let fry, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl mix together the braggs, gentle sweet, chopped garlic, rice vinegar, ginger essential oil, water, and chili oil.
- Chop up the onion, green onions, and bell pepper and set aside.
- Remove the noodles from the skillet and set aside. Add the shrimp and cook until pink. Throw in the onion, green onion, and bell pepper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the noodles back in and toss together. Pour sauce over the noodles and let cook together for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with optional sesame seeds and some green onions for garnish.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from http://www.homesweetjones.com/shirataki-sesame-noodles/
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.