Sheet Pan Salmon
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Sheet pan salmon is fast, easy, and just what you need for dinner tonight! Seriously, it’s so delicious and FAST which is important. Whip this up and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 large Fennel Bulb (sliced into steaks)
- 1 Zucchini chopped
- Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons (halved)
- 1 & 1/2lbs of Salmon (fillets)
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Pour some olive oil on a baking sheet and add in the veggies. Mix around so they get coated with the oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove from heat and add the salmon.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and bake for another 15 minutes (less if it’s a thin cut).
- Broil everything for a couple of minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Serve with lemon halves to squeeze over salmon and veggies.
Original recipe found at Weelicious.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.