Sheet Pan Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Made this the other night and immediately made it again the next night. It is THAT good y’all! These veggies are hands down the best roasted veggies we’ve ever tried and it will be a weekly staple for SURE. We made a few tweaks to the original so here is our version of an absolutely scrumptious meal.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 6 slices of bacon (regular or turkey)
- 2TB Salted butter (or ghee if staying dairy free)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (diced)
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground Coriander
- 3/4 tsp. ground Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 6 skin-on bone-in chicken thighs (or drums)
- 1-2 cups of Cauliflower (bite sized pieces)
- 1-2 cups of Broccoli (bite sized pieces)
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2TB of Avocado oil, refined coconut oil, or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut the veggies and place them in a large bowl.
- Cut the bacon into small (1 inch) pieces and add to the bowl (raw).
- Sprinkle heavily with salt and pepper and add the avocado/melted refined coconut/olive oil and stir well.
- Lay the veggies flat on a baking sheet (this is where the 1-2 cups comes in depending on how much can fit on your pan).
- Place the chicken on top of the veggies.
- In a small bowl add the melted butter, diced garlic, spices, salt, and pepper and stir well together.
- Using a brush spread the sauce on top of each chicken thigh making sure to use everything up.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes (use a meat thermometer to ensure chicken is over 165F)
- When cooked you can turn on the broiler for a couple of minutes to brown the chicken if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly and Dairy Free.
Original recipe over at All Day I Dream About Food.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.