~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Ya had us at Shawarma! Such a delicious flavor and easy to make into a super yummy salad. Throw in some essential oils for added superpower benefits and you’ve got yourself a solid lunch!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 drops of Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Heavy Sprinkle of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1/4 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- A handful of Fresh Parsley
- 2 Chicken Breasts (chopped into cubes)
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1TB Onion Powder
- 1TB Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 4TB Avocado Oil
- In a small bowl whisk together 3TB of olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, 2 drops of lemon vitality essential oil, salt, and pepper and set aside. (Taste and adjust if needed)
- In a separate bowl stir together the spices then place the uncooked chicken cubes into the seasoning and cover completely.
- Heat up the avocado oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken until fully cooked and tender.
- While chicken is cooking cut up the romaine lettuce, cucumber, and onion and place in a large bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss the salad.
- Once the chicken is cooked place on top of the salad.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Keto Summit.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.