Scrumptious Sautéd Zucchini
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Looking for a great side dish to add to your main course? These famous sautéd zucchini are a perfect match for any meal needing a little sidekick. So simple to stir up on the stove while the main course like chicken wings are baking in the oven!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 1/4 Small Red Onion (diced)
- THM Mineral Salt
- Black Pepper
- Coconut Oil (unrefined or refined if no coconut flavor is desired)
- Dice up onion and sauté with coconut oil until softened.
- Add in diced garlic and chopped up zucchinis (large chunks).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until desired crispness is achieved.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.