Scrumptious Keto Quesadillas
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
You had us at Quesadillas, am I right? You really just can’t go wrong with a recipe like this and it’s made all the better by it being keto. All the taste, none of the carbs! Yes, please!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1TB Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 yellow Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp. Chilli Powder
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups shredded Cheese (Monterey works)
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 cups shredded Chicken
- 1 Avocado (sliced thinly)
- 1 Green Onion (sliced thinly)
- Sour Cream (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Take out two baking sheets and cover both with parchment paper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add in the pepper, onion, chilli powder, salt, and pepper. Cook for a few minutes until soft then set aside on a plate.
- In a bowl mix the cheeses together. Split them into two piles and place them on each baking sheet in a circle (about the size of a flour tortilla).
- Bake them for about 8-10 minutes until they are golden around the edges.
- Remove the cheese from the oven and on half of each place the onion mixture, shredded chicken, and avocado slices.
- Let cool for a few minutes then fold half of the cheese tortilla over the mixture. Return to oven and bake for another few minutes.
- Remove from heat and cut into quarters. Garnish with green onions and sour cream.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Delish.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.