Scrumptious Coconut Shrimp
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This coconut shrimp is simple and delicious! It will taste like you’re at a restaurant and can be eaten as a meal with a side salad or on its own as a yummy fried snack. If you’re a coconut fan, this recipe is for you!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 16 Raw Medium Shrimp
- 2 large Eggs
- 1TB Gentle Sweet
- 2TB Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 3/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of Sugar-Free Ketchup
- 2 TB Horseradish
- 2TB Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Sauce to taste
- Peel the shrimp and set it aside in a small bowl.
- Mix together the ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce and set aside in the fridge.
- In another bowl crack the eggs and add the coconut milk and sweetener. Mix together and set aside.
- Put the coconut flour in a medium bowl and in a separate medium bowl put the coconut flakes.
- In a medium-sized skillet heat up the coconut oil just to medium heat (you don’t want to heat it up too much).
- Coat the shrimp in the coconut flour, then egg mixture, then coconut flakes and set aside until they’re all coated.
- Place 8 shrimp at a time into the heated oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Place them on a plate with 2 paper towels to cool off and let the extra oil get absorbed. Do this with the other 8 shrimp as well.
- Serve with the homemade shrimp sauce.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe and picture credit to Keto Daily.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.