Savory Spinach Dip
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Have you been missing out on spinach dip? Well, miss out no longer! This recipe is a definite winner and crowd pleaser. It’s simple to make and delicious to boot! Dip some veggies in this delicious recipe and call it a day.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2TB Olive Oil
- 2oz. Frozen Spinach
- 2 TB Dried Parsley
- 1 TB Dried Dill
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise (Chosen Foods or another keto brand)
- 4 TB Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Let the spinach thaw and then squeeze to remove any water.
- Put everything in a large bowl and stir together.
- Let sit for a few minutes (10+) for the flavors to meld well.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at Diet Doctor.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.