Savory Beef Stew
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
The North winds are blowing outside and nothing smells like home as much as a hearty bowl of beef stew! Enjoy the delicious smells drifting through the house tonight for dinner, with this simple slow cooker recipe sure to become a family favorite!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1.5 – 2 lbs of grass-fed stew meat
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 4-6 carrots diced (optional)
- 4-6 stalks of celery diced
- 6 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 drop of Young Living Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Young Living Thyme Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 pinch of red pepper flakes
- Mineral Salt to taste
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Coat the beef in a bowl with a mixture of almond flour and salt.
- Slightly brown the coated beef in a skillet on stovetop.
- Place the beef in the slow cooker.
- Mix tomato paste with the beef broth and drops of young living oil on stovetop skillet used to brown the beef.
- Pour the liquid over beef along with the wine.
- Add (optional) carrots, onion, and mushrooms along with garlic and remaining seasonings.
- Stir the ingredients, cover, and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours. It’s ready when the meat and veggies are tender. Remove bay leaves & garnish with fresh parsley if desired before serving.
A nice addition to this recipe is the Country Biscuits!
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.