Santa’s Favorite Snickerdoodles
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and baking low-carb treats will help you stay on track through the holidays! These cookies are very easy and fast to make and a definite crowd-pleaser this holiday season, and of course, they’re some of Santa’s favorites to whip up for Christmas Eve!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 & 1/2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- Pinch Mineral Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 3TB THM Erythritol
- 1TB Cinnamon
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the THM Gentle Sweet, eggs, and butter then add the almond flour, cream of tartar, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir together until it has a doughy consistency and put in the fridge for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Stir together the erythritol and cinnamon and set aside.
- Roll the dough into balls and roll around in the erythritol and cinnamon mix.
- Place cookie balls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from The Low Carb Diet.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.