Salted Caramel Cheesecake Mousse
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh! That’s what came out of our mouths when we saw this recipe. Can you ever really go wrong with salted caramel? We don’t think so. This recipe is sure to please everyone in the house!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 8oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup of Salted Caramel Sauce (plus extra drizzle for the top)
- 1/4 cup of Swerve Confectioners
- Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl and whip it to soft peaks.
- In another bowl add the cream cheese and mix with a hand mixer. Add the 1/2 cup of caramel sauce and blend.
- Pour in the whipped cream and mix together then add in the swerve and mix well.
- Cool in the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes then add the caramel drizzle when serving.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Keto Cooking Christian.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.