~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This is literally the easiest recipe I’ve ever created. The prep time is under 5 minutes and it takes under a half hour to cook. Cue the angel chorus! I made this twice last week alone. So yum!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast
- THM Salt
- Chilli Spice
- Sugar Free Salsa
- Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown Rice
- Put the chicken breasts in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli spice to cover.
- Cover each chicken breast with salsa and cover with a lid or foil to bake.
- Bake at 350 for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over each breast.
- Put back in the oven for a few more minutes. Check the temperature of the chicken to make sure it’s fully cooked.
- Cook as many servings of rice as you need.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe created by Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.