Roasted Garlic Detox Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Okay y’all, first recipe of the New Year! Let’s get back on track now shall we? This recipe is sooo creamy without having any cream! This yummy soup is sure to fill your belly without packing on the pounds.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Bulbs of Garlic
- 1TB Olive Oil
- 3 Shallots chopped
- 5 cups of chopped cauliflower (approximately one large head)
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- Heavy Sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the outer layers of the garlic bulb to show as much of it as possible without separating the cloves. Cut 1/4 inch off the bulb and place on aluminum foil. Coat with 1/2 tsp of olive oil and put in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven once cooked and let cool slightly before squeezing the garlic out of the cloves.
- Pour the rest of the olive oil into a medium pot and saute chopped shallots over medium-high heat. Saute for about 6 minutes or until they are starting to brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (including the roasted garlic) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until the cauliflower is soft enough to puree.
- Puree until smooth, taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe Credit to HealthfulPursuit.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.