“Reese’s” Pudding Cups
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Oh. my. goodness. you’ll just love this combination of peanut butter and chocolate together! This special concoction blends the best of these two all-time favorites! Can you say chocolate heaven!!!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Use the below recipe as a base and switch out the peanut butter with cocoa powder for the chocolate pudding then pour each pudding flavor into a dish and chill …top with a little skinny chocolate shaving, fat-free whip cream or dust it with cocoa and get ready for the most amazing explosion of yumminess in your mouth!
- unsweetened almond milk
- THM Mineral salt (Canadians get it here)
- THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- THM Peanut Flour (Canadians get it here)
- THM Pristine whey protein powder (Canadians get it here)
- THM glucomannan powder (Canadians get it here)
- Cacao Powder
- Put 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk in blender (we use Silk brand).
- Add vanilla to taste, a couple of generous pinches of sea salt.
- Add 2 heaped Tbs. Peanut Flour or 2 heaped TB of cacao powder and 3-4 tsp. of THM gentle sweet.
- Add 1/4 scoop whey protein powder.
- Start blender then add 2 tsp. glucomannan powder while blender is running.
- Blend to thicken pudding which will take a couple of minutes – turn blender off.
- Taste for flavors, adjust as needed then add more water (about another 1/2 cup) and blend further until thickened more.
*NOTE: add more almond milk if you need to smooth out the texture.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.