Red, White, and Blueberry Parfaits
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Just in time for the Memorial Day holiday! These red, white, and blueberry parfaits will help keep you on track while still enjoying the festivities! Just so ya know… they will more than likely be the hit of the get-together so make extra just in case!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- THM plan approved sweetener to taste
- Splash of Vanilla
- Assorted Berries of Choice
1. Whip the cup of whipping cream until it reaches the texture you like.
2. Stir Greek yogurt into the whipping cream.
3. Whip together cream cheese, vanilla, and stevia and stir into the whipping cream & yogurt mixture.
4. Top with berries and enjoy!
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.