~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
It’s almost Valentine’s Day y’all! Stay on track with these yummy raspberry keto delights and romance your valentine with sweets.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4oz. Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 4TB Butter
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp. Liquid Stevia
- 12 fresh Raspberries
- 2 drops of Young Living Lime Vitality Essential Oil
- In a large bowl melt the butter and coconut oil and add to cream cheese. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Pour the mixture into a heart-shaped silicone mold and freeze for 30 minutes.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Keto Size Me.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.