Raspberry Smoothie Delight
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Gearing up for your list of post workout recovery drinks in the New Year? 😉 Since working out is likely on your list of New Year’s resolutions, don’t forget to add this delicious and protein rich shake to your menu. Drink up immediately after exercising and help your screaming muscles recover from the shock you just put them through.
Check out the recipe below…
Serves: 1-2 (can be a meal for one or a snack for two!)
- Just under 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Big splash of cream
- 2 large spoonfuls of low fat cottage cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 large ice cubes
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop of THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder (Canadians get it here)
- 2TB of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- Splash of MCT oil (Canadians get it here)
- Blend until creamy and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Used with permission from Meggan Larson (inspired by the original Big Boy Smoothie in the Trim Healthy Mama book).
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.