Raspberry Banana Chocolate Smoothie
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This delicious smoothie will remind you of what summer tastes like, and after this long winter, many of us need that reminder! Enjoy this delightful “E” smoothie and get in a yummy serving of banana because, let’s face it, you’ve probably been avoiding them.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 5 Ice Cubes
- 1 Scoop of THM Integral Collagen (Canadians get it here)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Ripe Banana
- Small piece of Skinny Chocolate
- 3TB THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- Place all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Used with permission from Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.