Radical Raspberry Fat Bombs
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Happy 4th of July week! I know it was yesterday but for those still celebrating feel free to make these delicious dairy-free fat bombs! So tasty and packed with amazing fats, a little goes a long way with these!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Cup of Coconut Butter
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Cacao Butter
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2-3 TB Gentle Sweet (or equivalent)
- Put liners in a muffin pan.
- In a medium saucepan on very low heat melt the coconut butter, coconut milk, coconut oil, and cacao butter.
- Add in the gentle sweet and whisk together. (Taste and adjust as needed)
- Pour into muffin tins and top with raspberries.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours to set.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Photo credit and recipe by Keto Summit.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.