Pumpkin Spice Sipper
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When you’re in the mood for a pumpkin spice latte, you can now inhale all the goodness with the famous Pumpkin Pie Sipper from Trim Healthy Mama. This little mug of goodness does not disappoint on those cool fall days outside with the kids or snuggled up to your honey around the fire pit making memories!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Tbs. of pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 squirts of pure vanilla
- 3 generous pinches of THM Mineral salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp. of THM pure stevia extract (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp. of THM MCT oil (Canadians get it here)
- 2 tsp. of THM Pristine whey protein powder (Canadians get it here)
- 4 Rooibos tea bags
- Bring 8-12 oz of water to a boil. Place 4 rooibos tea bags in water then set aside to let steep.
- Blend remaining ingredients until whipped and frothy – this is your pie concentrate.
(note – you can replace oil and whey protein powder with ½ cup unsweetened almond milk if you don’t have those ingredients)
- Once the tea is brewed rich and red and the heat has cooled to just warm, pour the tea into your blender and add the ingredients.
- Drink chilled or hot.
*For a chilled PIE SIP, pour your concentrate into a two-quart, glass Mason jar. Fill the jar to the brim with ice and then top it off with pure cold water all the way to the top. Stir, taste, and adjust the flavors.
*For a hot and soothing Pie Sip, add enough boiling water to reach a two-quart size and then taste and adjust like described above. You can put this mixture in a large stay warm carafe.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
- Used with permission from Trim Healthy Mama
- *Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.