Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Get. In. My. Belly! You can’t get any easier than a cake in a mug, am I right? From start to finish in under 5 minutes, this is the perfect anytime snack for when you want something sweet NOW!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2/3 cup of Almond Flour
- 3TB of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 drop of Young Living Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil
- 1/8tsp. Cream of Tartar
- Pinch of THM Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 2TB Melted Butter
- 2TB Water
- Mix together 2TB of Gentle sweet and 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl and put half in one mug and the other half in another mug.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and gentle sweet mixture over each mug.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Serve immediately.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from AllDayIDreamAboutFood.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.