Fall is in the air, and baking with cinnamon, pumpkin, and love has never smelled so wonderful! This simple recipe is just what the season ordered to have the flavors of fall bursting in your mouth. A delicious slice of this Trim Healthy Mama friendly Pumpkin Spice Loaf will make you want to snuggle up with a warm fire and a good book!
Check out the recipe below:
Pumpkin Spice Loaf
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 drop of Young Living Ginger Essential Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon THM Mineral Salt
- Approx. 1/4 teaspoon THM sweetener (to taste)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Add small baking dish with water under top rack
- Line up disposable loaf tins
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl
- Place wet ingredients in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer till well blended
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet mixture and blend well
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf tins approx. 2/3 full
- Bake in the over for approx. 25 minutes or until toothpick is removed clean
- Remove from oven and let cool before frosting with the Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe Below!
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 pkg. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon THM sweetener (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Blend well with hand mixer
- Don’t eat it all before the pumpkin spice loaves are finished baking!
Spread Pumpkin Spice Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting & Enjoy!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.