Pumpkin Spice Latte
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Yum, yum, yum!! This is a winner for sure! So easy to make, slimming, and just what the doctor ordered for an afternoon cup of coffee. Whip this up and kiss Starbucks goodbye!
Check out the recipe below…
- 3/4 cup of Almond milk
- 1/4 cup of Cream
- 1TB Pumpkin Puree (sugar free)
- 2-3 tsp of THM Gentle Sweet
- Heavy sprinkle of cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg & ginger (optional)
- 3/4 cup extra strong coffee
- Heat up the milk and pumpkin in a small saucepan.
- Continue stirring until it begins to simmer.
- Add the gentle sweet and spices.
- Keep whisking until it becomes frothy.
- Add the coffee to a large mug and pour the heated mixture on top of it.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon on top.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from AmysHealthyBaking.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.