“Pumpkin Special Agent Cupcakes”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This week’s Trim Healthy Mama recipe is absolutely scrumptious and will have the kids running to the kitchen to see what smells so yummmmmmyyyy! We can only share the tweaks to this recipe (since it hasn’t been released outside of the book)… so if you don’t have the book yet… RUN on Over to Amazon & get the Trim Healthy Mama book!
Don’t be like Laundry Mom Erin and drag those feet for months all the while you could be eating delicious treats and dropping the pounds BEFORE the holidays arrive!
Check Out The Recipe Below:
Hannah posted her pumpkin version in the THM community. The original Special Agent Brownie Cake is on page 382 of Trim Healthy Mama.
- Simply take out the cocoa and add ¾ cup pure pumpkin.
- Replace black beans with white beans.
- Add an optional ½ scoop vanilla protein powder. Hannah suggested adding 2 Tbs. almond flour or use coconut flour.
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
- This made 12 large cupcakes and by baking at about 30 minutes at 350.
- ½ block 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
- ½ stick room temperature butter beaten with vanilla and ground Truvia (home made or store bought) to taste.
- Or you can use stevia extract or your favorite THM approved sweetener of choice.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.