Pumpkin Pie Sipper
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
HAPPY THANKSGIVING from all of us here at The Laundry Moms to you and your family! As you relax after an amazing day of fun, food, and family and don’t want another bite to eat then this Pumpkin Pie Sipper is perfect for basking by the fire with a heart full of thanksgiving for the day and all our blessings from God.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Tbs. of pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 squirts of pure vanilla
- 3 generous pinches of Mineral salt
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp. of stevia extract
- 1 tsp. of MCT oil
- 2 tsp. of whey protein powder
- 4 Rooibos tea bags
- Bring 8-12 oz of water to a boil. Place 4 rooibos tea bags in water then set aside to let steep.
- Blend remaining ingredients until whipped and frothy – this is your pie concentrate.
(note – you can replace oil and whey protein powder with ½ cup unsweetened almond milk if you don’t have those ingredients)
- Once the tea is brewed rich and red and the heat has cooled to just warm, pour the tea into your blender and add the ingredients.
- Drink chilled or hot.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe “Wall of Love“… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
*For a chilled PIE SIP, pour your concentrate into a two-quart, glass Mason jar. Fill the jar to the brim with ice and then top it off with pure cold water all the way to the top. Stir, taste, and adjust the flavors.
*For a hot and soothing Pie Sip, add enough boiling water to reach a two-quart size and then taste and adjust like described above. You can put this mixture in a large stay-warm carafe.
*Used with permission from Trim Healthy Mama.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.