“Pumpkin Pie Sip”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This week we are featuring the Trim Healthy Mama‘s Fabulous New “Pumpkin Pie Sip”, and it is going to have you passing right by those pumpkin lattes full of sugar and cozy-ing up next to the fire sipping the yummy goodness, all while watching the pounds “fall” right off this season!…So don’t walk…RUN to your kitchen cabinets and mix up this latest deliciousness from the Trim Healthy Mama’s!
Bring 8-12 oz of water to a boil. Place 4 rooibos tea bags in water then set aside to let steep.
Once the tea is brewed rich and red and the heat has cooled to just warm, pour the tea into your blender and add the following ingredients:
- 2 Tbs. of pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 squirts of pure vanilla
- 3 generous pinches of THM Mineral salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp. of THM pure stevia extract (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp. of THM MCT oil (Canadians get it here)
- 2 tsp. of THM Pristine whey protein powder (Canadians get it here)
- Blend until whipped and frothy – this is your pie concentrate.
(note – you can replace oil and whey protein powder with ½ cup unsweetened almond milk if you don’t have those ingredients)
Drink chilled or hot!
For a chilled PIE SIP, pour your concentrate into a two quart, glass Mason jar. Fill jar to the brim with ice and then top it off with pure cold water all the way to the top. Stir, taste and adjust the flavors.
For a hot and soothing Pie Sip, add enough boiling water to reach a two quart size and then taste and adjust like described above. You can put this mixture in a large stay warm carafe.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.