Pumpkin Coffee Cake
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Y’all knew we had to do pumpkin something for the first recipe in October! This one does NOT disappoint! Keto & THM friendly, this cake is sure to delight your pumpkin craving.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 & 1/4 cups of superfine Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup of Oat Fiber
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1/4 cup + 1/3 cup brown Swerve
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 8oz. room temperature Cream Cheese
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup of Pecans (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of Butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl add 2 cups of almond flour, 1/4 cup of oat fiber, 2 tsp. of baking powder, 1 & 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice, and a pinch of Himalayan sea salt and stir or whisk well.
- In another bowl mix together 3 eggs, 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of swerve confectioners, and 1 & 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract. Stir to combine then add in the dry ingredients you mixed and stir until just mixed together. Set aside.
- In a different bowl whip together the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of swerve confectioners, 1 egg, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together 1 & 1/4 cup of almond flour, 1/3 cup of chopped pecans, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, and 1/3 cup of brown swerve. Pour 1/3 cup of melted butter over top and stir together until combined.
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour half of the pumpkin batter into the baking dish and spread with a spatula.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the pumpkin batter and spread it so that it’s even.
- Pour the rest of the pumpkin batter on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the crumby mixture over top of the batter and gently press it down.
- Bake at 325 for 50 – 60 minutes until a toothpick or fork comes out clean (mostly) and the topping is slightly golden brown.
- Let it cool to room temperature then cut into pieces and store in the fridge.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe found at Keto Cooking Christian.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.