Pulled Pork Roast
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Everyone needs an easy crockpot meal to make dinner a no-brainer! Throw all the goodness in the slow cooker and enjoy this yummy dinner with veggies or with a low-carb healthy bun option! It will be an easy go-to for a few meals if there are any leftovers!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4lb pork loin roast
- 2 tsp THM Gentle Sweet or squirt of stevia
- Heavy sprinkle of mineral Salt
- Heavy sprinkle of black pepper
- Dash of steak seasoning
- 3 heavy dashes of balsamic vinegar
- Cup of water
- Small bag of baby carrots
- 1lb bag of radishes
- 2 TB Gwen’s Greek Seasoning
- 3 tsp. Oregano
- 1 TB sugar-free ketchup
- Put 1 cup of water into the crockpot and add in the 3 dashes of balsamic vinegar.
- Place roast into the water-fat side up.
- Cover roast with salt, pepper, 1 tsp. oregano, and steak spice.
- Place radishes and carrots over roast.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours.
- Once cool enough, remove meat and veggies from crockpot.
- Cut roast into 1 inch steaks (should fall apart).
- Put the liquid from the crockpot into a small saucepan on the stove and heat up.
- Add salt, pepper, steak spice, 2 tsp. of oregano, 2 tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet, 1TB of sugar-free ketchup, and 2TB of Gwen’s greek seasoning, and bring to a boil.
- Once heated, sprinkle in 1 tsp. of THM Gluccie and whisk continuously. Add in a second tsp. if needed.
- Shred meat with a fork and mix gravy mixture into it.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from and shared with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.