Pucker Perfect Lemon Bars
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Put a little pucker in your mouth with these Pucker Perfect Lemon Bars! (Say that 3 times fast…LOL!) These are a scrumptious treat you’ll enjoy any time of day but beware cause they won’t stay around long because after one bite they’ll be calling your name!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Bake Mix 2, OR Keto Bake Mix
- OR more almond flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Liquid sweetener to equal 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Lemon Filling:
- 6 large eggs
- Liquid sweetener to equal 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Bake Mix 2, OR Keto Bake Mix
- OR a mix of mostly almond flour and a little coconut flour
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest, finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In medium bowl, combine Gluten-Free Bake Mix 2, and almond flour.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter, liquid sweetener, and almond extract.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into a 8 x 11-inch dish or a 9 x 9-inch dish.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- In mixer with whipping assembly, whip eggs together with liquid sweetener.
- Add powdered sweetener and lemon juice; whip.
- Add bake mix, OR alternative, and lemon zest and whip just until nicely combined.
- Pour lemon curd over crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until softly set.
- Let cool completely and dust with powdered sweetener, if desired.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Low Carb Among Friends.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.