Popeye’s Spinach Squares
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Well, this may not give you massive arm muscles but it IS super healthy for ya! Enjoy this yummy dish for breakfast OR dinner or anything in between. It’s so versatile and simple to make!
Check out the recipe below…
- 10 oz. of Spinach
- 1 cup of THM Baking Blend
- 1 tsp. of Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp. of Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 8oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil cooking spray into a 9×13 pan.
- Steam the spinach until it’s wilted (a few minutes). Drain it and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the baking blend, salt, and baking powder.
- Add cream, almond milk, and butter. Then add spinach, cheese, and onion.
- Put the mix into the greased dish and bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com
Makes 12 servings.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.