Pizza Egg Bites
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Have you been stuck inside and cooking the usual plan dishes from home? Well, with this scrumptious dish you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a gourmet Italian restaurant with these fabulous Pizza Egg Bites that’ll have you saying “Momma Mia”!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 16-18 pepperoni slices
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 2 muffin tins with 16-18 silicone muffin liners and spray with coconut oil spray to make sure nothing sticks.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook Italian sausage with onion and garlic, breaking the sausage into small pieces, until browned and cooked through.
- Add Italian sausage to a large bowl, add pizza sauce, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix to combined. Then add 8 cracked eggs into the bowl and mix to combine one last time.
- Pour mixture into 16-18 cups leaving a little room in the muffin cup since the eggs will puff up while they cook.
- Top each muffin cup with a pepperoni slice then place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through in the middle.
Original recipe found at Paleomg…and be sure and check out their other great recipes!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.