PF Chang’s Knock Off Lettuce Wraps
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
If you’ve ever had PF Chang’s famous Lettuce Wraps then you just know. You know how absolutely heavenly they are and the good news is now you don’t even have to leave your kitchen to enjoy these ahhhh-mazing wraps of goodness!
Check Out the Recipe Options Below…
- Ground Pork or Chicken
- Soy Sauce or Bragg’s Amino Acids
- Clementine Orange
- Sesame Oil
- Red or Yellow Pepper
- Rice (for Kids) or Cauliflower Rice
- Blend sauce made of:
- Soy sauce, or Bragg’s
- ginger about a inch thick
- 4 cloves garlic
- Clementine skin and all blended in the Vitamix or the best blender option you have on hand
- Drizzle with a bit of sesame oil
- Cook ground pork or chicken with sauce mixture
- Cook a bag of coleslaw and 2 onions sliced, a red or yellow pepper or 2 with a bit of oil
- Add sauce and cooked ground pork & cook till veggies are softened
- Serve wrapped in your favorite lettuce leaves or over cauliflower rice or over regular rice for the kids
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.