Peppery Dill Cucumber Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This tasty salad is a change from the ordinary and uses ingredients you likely already have in the house if you’re a Trim Healthy Mama! Whip this up but remember that it needs prep time so don’t start it if you’re starving! 😉
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Medium to large English cucumber.
- Red Onion Slices (optional)
- 1/4 cup Bragg Raw apple cider vinegar.
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. THM Salt
- 2TB Fresh dill
- 1 drop of Young Living Dill Vitality Essential Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1-2 tsp. THM Gentle Sweet
- Slice up the cucumber and place in a strainer either over a plate or in the sink. Sprinkle the cucumber slices with the salt and toss together. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and drain the cucumber slices really well.
- Put the vinegar, freshly chopped dill, drop of dill oil, sweetener, and pepper into a large bowl and stir together. Add in the cucumbers and stir to mix it all together.
- Put in the fridge for 15 – 20 minutes.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas and serves up to 3.
Recipe adapted from TasteOfHome.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.