Peppermint Delight Sipper
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Happy New Year, let’s start fresh and wipe the slate clean with this incredibly decadent dessert in a glass that will make you pinch yourself to make sure you have not died and gone to heaven while indulging in this scrumptious treat!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 peppermint tea bags
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp. of pastured or regular butter or 1 tsp MCT oil
- 1 rounded tsp. whey protein powder
- generous 1/8-1/4 tsp. Pure Stevia Extract Powder (try 1/8 first but you’ll probably need more at the end when tasting
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ – 1 tsp peppermint extract or 1-2 drops Therapeutic grade essential oil of peppermint
- 2 doonks glucommanan or xanthan – equaling 1/16 tsp. altogether
1. Seep tea bags in ½ cup of boiled water for five minutes
2. Remove tea bags and pour tea into blender
3. Add enough water to reach the 2 cup line
4. Add all other ingredients and blend well – this is your concentrate.
5. Pour concentrate into quart jar and add ice all the way up so concentrate reaches almost to the top.
6. Stir, taste….adjust the flavors to your personal “ahh just right” point and then enjoy your trimming holidays.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe used with permission from Trim Healthy Mama
*Note: This recipe is an S on THM and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.