~Trim Healthy Mama & Paleo Friendly~
Christmas treats are everywhere but instead of eating the sugary treats and expanding your waistline, make these instead! These are delicious and easy to make and at this time of year, easy options feel like a gift!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Can of Black Beans (15 oz.)
- 1/4 Cup of Cacao Powder (can also use regular cocoa powder)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 2TB water
- 1/3 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
- A Pinch Mineral Salt
- Splash of peppermint extract or 2 Drops of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Put all of the ingredients except for the eggs into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Crack the eggs into a separate large bowl and whisk together.
- Add the contents of the blender to the eggs and stir together until smooth.
- Pour into a greased square glass dish.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack, cut into squares
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Young Living.
*Note: This recipe is a cross-over for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.