Peppermint Brownie Bliss
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Merry merry Christmas to you!! Instead of eating the sugary treats all around you and expanding your waistline, make these instead and keep your waistline the same. It’s true that crossovers feel like cheating but you’re not cheating and if these will keep you on plan instead of diving off the sugary deep end then do it! Besides, these are delicious and easy to make and at this time of year, you need easy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Can of Black Beans (15 oz.)
- 1/4 Cup of Cacao Powder (can also use regular cocoa powder)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 2TB water
- 1/3 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
- A Pinch THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 2 Drops of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil (or sub Orange Vitality!)
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Put all of the ingredients except for the eggs into a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Crack the eggs into a separate large bowl and whisk together.
- Add the contents of the blender to the eggs and stir together until smooth.
- Pour into a greased square glass dish.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack, cut into squares, and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is a Crossover for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from Young Living.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.