Penny Pinching Pasta
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Sometimes you just need a recipe that’s both slimming on your waistline AND your pocket book. This delightful dish is very simple to make and surprisingly tasty. Put whatever veggies are your fave and enjoy a yummy pasta dinner!
Check out the recipe below…
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 cup of Cream
- 1 cup of cashew milk
- 1/4 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup of broccoli
- 1/2 cup other veggies of choice
- 3-4 Sausages (meat taken out of the skins)
- 1 Box of Dreamfields Pasta
- 1/2 tsp. Gluccomannan (optional)
- Heat butter on medium heat to melt.
- Add chopped garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add cream and almond milk and heat to medium. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry onions in a separate pan until clear, add other veggies and sausage meat. Cook through.
- Cook the pasta (follow the directions exactly).
- If the sauce is thickening on its own great, if not whisk a little gluccomannan into it to thicken.
- Add sauce, veggies, and meat to the pasta.
- Stir & enjoy!
Adapted from Dani Johnson.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.