Pecan Pie Cheesecake
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Okay y’all, it’s dessert time! This one uses the Instant Pot so that you can leave your oven free for everything else. It is SO good! You definitely won’t just be making this for Thanksgiving.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup + 10TB THM Gentle Sweet
- 2 Pinches of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup + 4TB Melted Butter
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Molasses
- 1 tsp. Caramel Extract
- 1/4 cup + 3TB Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup of chopped Pecans
- 12oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Whole toasted pecans for garnish
- In a bowl mix together the almond flour, 2TB of Gentle Sweet, and a pinch of salt. Stir in 2TB of melted butter until the mixture clumps together.
- Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a 7inch springform pan. Place in freezer to cool.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt 1/4 cup of butter. Add 1/3 cup of gentle sweet and 1 tsp. of molasses.
- Add in the tsp. of caramel extract and 2TB of whipping cream and stir well together. Add the egg and continue to cook over low heat until it thickens (only takes a minute!).
- Remove from heat and stir in the 1/2 cup of pecans and pinch of salt. Put into over the bottom of the crust.
- In a separate bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and then add in 5TB of Gentle Sweet.
- Add one egg, 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream, and 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract and beat together.
- Pour this mixture over the pecan filling and make sure it spreads to the edges.
- Wrap the bottom of the springform pan tightly in a piece of foil. Place a piece of paper towel over the top (not touching the cheesecake) and then wrap foil around the top also. The entire pan should be mostly covered in foil so as to keep excess moisture out.
- Place the IP rack inside of the instant pot and pour a cup of water into the bottom.
- Slowly lower the wrapped cheesecake pan onto the rack, close the lid, and set the IP to manual mode for 30 minutes on high.
- Once it’s finished let the pressure release naturally. Lift out the cheesecake and let cool to room temperature before refrigerating it for 3-4 hours (or overnight).
- For the topping ~ melt 2TB of butter in a saucepan, add 2 &1/2 TB of sweetener and 1/2 tsp of molasses and stir together until well combined. Stir in 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and 1TB heavy whipping cream.
- Drizzle over the chilled cheesecake and top with some optional toasted pecans.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe Credit to All Day I Dream About Food.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.