Peanut Butter Granola
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
When I saw this recipe it was love at first sight! It can be tough to find on plan granola that actually tastes good and this one is a winner. It doesn’t take super long to make and is delicious to boot. Whip this up and enjoy granola for breakfast again!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Almonds
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Pecans
- 1 cup of Shredded Coconut (or almond flour)
- 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1/3 cup of Swerve Sweetener
- 1/3 cup of Vanilla Protein Powder OR Collagen
- 1/3 cup of Peanut Butter (sugar free)
- 1/4 cup of Butter
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Break up the almonds and pecans in a food processor until they look like mostly crumbs with some bigger pieces mixed in.
- Put in a large bowl and add shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, sweetener, and the protein powder or collagen. Stir together.
- In another bowl melt together the peanut butter and butter.
- Pour over nut mix and blend well (you can lightly toss it).
- Stir in the water and the mixture will clump together.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly on it.
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring halfway through.
- Let it get completely cooled.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe over at All Day I Dream About Food.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.