Peach Dream Good Girl Moonshine
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Springtime is in the air and that means warmer weather and time to satisfy those longings for a delicious sipper! Peach Dream is one of our favorite Good Girl Moonshine recipes that will quench any thirst and add a sparkle to your day!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Peach Tea
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 drop of Young Living Ginger Essential Oil
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Orange Essential Oil
- Coconut Extract
- Stevia (Canadians get it here)
- Steep 2 bags of peach tea in 2 cups of water and let cool.
- Fill a large glass or jar with ice.
- Add 1-2tb of raw Apple cider vinegar.
- Add 1-2 drops of ginger and orange essential oil.
- Add a splash coconut extract.
- Stevia to taste.
- Pour cooled tea over ice and stir together.
* NOTE: This Peach Dream GGMS is a sipper as is but if you add fruit then it takes it out of sipper status! Adding peaches would put it into ‘E’ territory.
*Created by & used with permission from Meggan Larson!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.