Patriotic Cheesecake Bites
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is the perfect dessert for any 4th of July party! They are DELICIOUS and soooo cute to look at. Make these for your friends and family and enjoy the festivities!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 6TB Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Brick of Cream Cheese
- 1 & 3/4 TB of Gentle Sweet (or a Stevia/Erythritol Mix)
- 1/2 TB Lemon Juice
- 2 Pints of Fresh Strawberries
- Blueberries to top
- Cut the tops and bottoms off of the strawberries and hollow them out (after washing of course).
- In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff.
- In a large bowl put the cream cheese, lemon juice, and 1 & 3/4 TB of gentle sweet. Blend until soft.
- Pour the whipped cream into the bowl of cream cheese.
- Use a spoon to gently fold them together.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag and pipe into strawberries.
- Top each one with a washed blueberry.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
Original recipe created by Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.